We are finally doing our own Pinterest contest for our small business – Liberty Jane Clothing, (after talking about it for over a year). Check it out on Pinterest here, and on our blog here. What are the key elements? Here is a list:
- People create a Pinterest board named, “My Dream Liberty Jane Outfit”.
- People Pin at least 3 items from our pattern site.
- People fill their board with other outfit ideas, inspiration images, colors, fabrics, etc.
- People copy and paste the board URL as a comment underneath our ‘official’ Pin on our Pinterest board.
- The official rules are available on our blog.
How is it going? After two days, we have the following results:
- 39 entries
- 40 likes
- 43 repins
It ends November 30th, so it will be excited to see how it all turns out. Stay tuned.
If you haven’t picked up a copy of Pinterest Power yet, then you ought to – and read about how ModCloth has used contests extensively to grow their Pinterest profile to over 1 million followers.
And hey 2,000 followers is my goal, so…