Why work with Jason instead of other Pinterest ‘experts’?
- Jason actually uses Pinterest for real business – His small business is Liberty Jane Clothing, check it out. He has proven results. See the business end of Jason’s Pinterest work here and here.
- Jason has industry credibility – as the Vice President of Advancement at Northwest University, he is the Chief Marketing Officer, and understands the role of ‘traditional media’ as well as the power of social media.
- Jason is qualified academically to teach – as an Adjunct Professor in the School Of Business Management at Northwest University, he receives very high ratings from his students. He holds a Masters degree in Business Administration, and undergraduate degrees in both Organizational Management and Biblical Studies.
- Jason’s book Pinterest Power is being published by McGraw Hill Professional and is available for pre-order on Amazon.
- Jason is not just an academic or consultant, he’s an entrepreneur. He’s used social media to start a successful small business. Check it out here. Most conference and workshops prefer having someone with real-world business experience, not just consulting or academic examples.
- Jason has used his knowledge of Pinterest to grow his own Pinterest profile successfully. See it here.
If you’ve got an upcoming Conference, Webinar or online event and want a Pinterest expert as your partner, contact Jason here.
Feedback For Jason Miles as a Pinterest Expert:
You can see all Jason’s recommendations on his LinkedIn Profile. Here is one example:
“We were looking for a “Pinterest expert”, there aren’t many, to speak at Social Media Camp (Canada’s largest conference about Social Media). We Googled it and found Jason’s White Paper – it was fantastic. We asked Jason to speak at SMC.
His talk was very well received by the audience and we got lots of positive feedback. Jason is not only a subject matter expert but he delivers the content in an energetic, humor laden way that keeps the audience interested and attentive. If you need a Pinterest expert to talk at your event – look no further, you’ve found him here.”
Co-Founder of Social Media Camp
Ready For A Great Event? Contact Jason here.