Pinterest is skyrocketing to prominence. Smart marketers everywhere are wondering – how do I position my products or services for maximum exposure & traffic building potential through Pinterest. That’s our goal, I’m guessing it’s your’s too.
Let’s start at the beginning. To gain the maximum amount of traction in Pinterest you’ll need to get yourself set up in Pinterest and build an authoritative Pinterest Profile. You can view our profile here to see how we’re doing.
Our largest spike in Pinterest traffic hit in early December, which corresponds to when we actually got into Pinterest, set up our profile, and started driving traffic to our Pinterest profile, and then from our Pinterest profile, (and images) to our ecommerce site.
So how do you create an authoritative Profile In Pinterest? Let me share our best 12 tips:
- Use a professional headshot.
- Tell us who you are.
- Tell us what you do.
- Tell us about your company.
- Tell us what your company sells.
- Share any credibility boosting info.
- Tell us what we’ll find on your pinboards
- Tell us what your Pinterest followers goal is.
- Ask us to help you reach your goal.
- Include a link to your ecommerce site.
- Include a link to your work related Facebook Profile.
Ps. If you’re enjoying this blog, then Subscribe to our newsletter