Can I attract new visitors to my website via Pinterest? “
Yes, you can.
If you’re still getting up to speed on Pinterest, then here’s the low-down… According to TechCrunch in an article on January 19th 2012:
Pinterest, which just secured $27 million in funding at a $200 million valuation, has made the transition from strange mainstream obsession to white hot tech brand in mere months…“
So how do you get your small business, (or brand), onto Pinterest in a professional & effective way? Here are our best 8 resources:
- Read our 33 page ebook, (it’s free), that walks you through a huge set of marketing strategies.
- Create a Profile structure that positions you for sucess. Read our post: 12 Tips To A Better Profile.
- Learn To create ‘Pins’ that garner attention & respect. Read our post: 5 Secrets To Magnetic Pinterest Images.
- Experiment using a “pinutorial” method, or ‘how-to’. Read our posts on Pinutorials.
- Study our marketing plan & check out our infographic: Pinterest Marketing Plan.
- Study our Selling On Pinterest, Easy As 1,2,3 Infographic.
- Follow along as we market our business on Pinterest at: http://pinterest.com/cinnamonmiles/
- Or as inspiration, look at a profile with 500,000 followers.
Good luck, and send us a link to your corporate marketing efforts on Pinterest. We’ll use them (potentially) as we create articles, or hunt for examples.