This is fun…Use Picslice.com to create a Pin Slice. The steps are explained in this nice mashable.com tutorial. Basically just:
- Go To Picslice.com
- Upload a square image
- choose the ‘slice’ option, (just above the image)
- Enter 3 in the width and height box
- save the images to your computer
- create a new pinboard in Pinterest
- Upload the images in reverse order so they fill the space properly.
- Of course, to make a PinBoard have this effect, but still contain cool images too, just add your “Pin Slice” last, and it will be like the cover of an album.
Ps. Do me a favor and pin this to Pinterest for me. Gracias!