I made something for you to pin…
Wondering exactly how I did this? Here are the steps:
- We decided to go on vacation to Lake Tahoe (Good internet entrepreneur decision). Making online income while you’re not actually working is still one of the highlights of my work life.
- I took this nice picture using a Canon 40D with a 85MM fixed focal length lens.
- I opened the image in Photoshop Elements and copied and pasted my new favorite quote. And also added my http://www.marketingonpinterest.com name (subtly).
- I saved it as a PNG file.
- I uploaded it to my blog.
You can do this type of thing for your niche or industry to grow your Pinterest followers.
And hey 1,500 followers is my goal, so…