Let’s start with the most important thing…
About our Small Business:
- We started Liberty Jane Clothing in 2008 as an EBay store and still sell on EBay. (see how Pinterest has helped us triple our EBay auctions prices). Today Liberty Jane Clothing is a thriving six figure small business.
- We launched Liberty Jane Patterns in 2009, with over 200,000 digital guidebooks downloaded to-date, and over 20 indie designers publishing with us, we’re dominating our category.
- We partner with over 1,000 work-from-home seamstresses through Liberty Jane Partners a consulting & resourcing initiative we started in 2010. This blog started as an extension of Jason’s blog on our partners site.
- In 2011 we started Sew Powerful – a non-profit focused on sewing education initiatives in the developing world. Our goal is to empower 10,000 seamstresses to live a better life.
- One day we will ‘grow up’ and invade the tween girl clothing category, but until then, we’re thinking much much smaller.
You can review all of our social marketing activities as proof that we are trying hard to leverage the power of social media to grow revenue.
- Check out our Company’s Pinterest Profile here.
- Our Facebook Fanpage here, (notice the 22,000 FB fans).
- Our Youtube Channel here (notice the 8,600 followers and 1.5 million video views).
While we started this blog for our 1,000 partners – you can read along too – if you want.
Jason likes challenges.
Second, he’s focused on being a good husband and dad. So you might catch him going for walks, holding bags at the mall, going to the zoo, giving a guitar lesson or going kayaking. It’s the highest and best use of his mental and emotional energy.
Third, Jason is the Vice President of Advancement, (Marketing, Fundraising & HR), at Northwest University, where he actively leads a traditional marketing operation as well as several other departments. Each fall Jason teaches Management as an Adjunct Professor in the School Of Business Management at Northwest University.
Fourth, he serves as the primary marketer at Liberty Jane Clothing. That includes hands-on work for website building, social media strategy, brand strategy, advertising management, and product and category analysis. He loves partnering with an insanely talented design team.
Fifth, he’s the creator of the “Power Book” series, a collection of books dedicated to providing exceptional content for Work At Home Marketers. His 2nd book in the series- Craft Business Power – is an Amazon #1 best selling book in the E-Commerce and Web-Marketing categories. His first book in the series – Pinterest Power – is also an Amazon best seller. His prior book, Price It Like Picasso is available here.
- You can read cool Pinterest Power endorsements by Jim Cockrum and Skip MacGrath.
- You can see what Ken Evoy, Founder of SiteSell.com said about Jason here,
- and what Chris Brogan said to Jason here.
Finally, Jason is having a blast as a Pinterest Expert at Social Media conferences, like Social Media Camp in Canada. He shares the Liberty Jane story woven into solid business concepts, and practical first hand-experience.
Have an exciting opportunity for him? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can follow Jason on Pinterest here.
Cinnamon Miles is the co-founder of Liberty Jane Clothing and has been called, “The Vera Wang of the 18 inch crowd”. She is an official Brand Ambassador for Bernina, the world’s premiere sewing machine company. Her design work started when she was just 8, learning from her mom who worked for a Fashion Designer. As the c0-author of Craft Business Power she is an Amazon #1 Best-Selling author. Her first “book-Store” book comes out with DK Publishing in 2013. You can read more about her story here.